- Cello introduce a range of large screen 4k Smart TVs starting at 65" to 85"
- Cello bring out the new Cello Traveller 2 TV in 19" and 22" with Bluetooth, Mira Play, Satellite Receiver, Freeview HD and improved sound and viewing angles.
- Cello Electronics introduce a range of Computer tablets and laptops.
- Cello are the first on the market with Mira Play TVs.
- Cello introduce the Cello Traveller the best specification for a 12 volt TV including USB recording, Satellite receiver and DVD.
- In 2011 the introduction of 3D technology enabled Cello to offer a range of products at market leading prices - starting from £299.
- Cello launches the iViewer TV the first UK TV that can access the BBC iPlayer.
- Cello Electronics became the first company in the UK to include an iPod Docking Stations option on 22" and 32" models.
- Cello became the first UK Company to introduce Personal Video Recorder option on its 22", 26" and 32" models.
- Cello Electronics became the first UK company to sell LCD TVs that included DVD Players on its 22", 26" and 32" models.
- Cello became first UK company to introduce an iPod Docking Station option on its 15" and 19" models.
- Cello Electronics became the first UK company to sell LCD TVs that included DVD Players on its 15" and 19" models.
By investing a lot of time, knowledge and expertise on the manufacture and production of high quality LCD TVs, Cello Electronics is frequently at the forefront of new, ground-breaking concepts. This means that Cello often brings revolutionary technologies to the market place quickly, efficiently and earlier than many of its competitors, such as the introduction of the UK’s first PVR TV that uses SD cards in place of an in-built hard drive and also the UK’s first LCD TV.
Cello strives to ensure that its customers receive high-quality, technically sophisticated products, which prove Cello is a key player within the electronics industry.
Over the last few years, Cello has introduced a number of ‘market firsts’: